- What We Do
- Our People
- Client Stories
The 2015 Customer Experience Outlook
TeleTech's e-Newsletter Explores How Evolving Customer Expectations Will Impact the Customer Experience in the New Year
DENVER, Dec. 11, 2014 -- The new year is rapidly approaching, and customer expectations are continuing to grow at an exponential rate. To keep up, companies are investing in the customer experience now more than ever and looking for ways to use technology to deliver more human experiences. Analysts are predicting that as much as 50 percent of product investments will be redirected to customer experience innovations by 2017.1
But how will these investments be spent? Will the dollars be used to simplify customer interactions across channels and devices? Or will they be leveraged to help companies tailor their loyalty programs to meet the unique needs of their customers?
The December issue includes:
- A review of seven customer experience trends that will impact business in the new year.
- An essay from the new e-book, The Technology of Us, which discusses how future innovations will redefine the customer experience as we know it.
- Insight into how companies will be spending their customer experience investments in 2015.
- A Customer Strategist e-book that explores the tools and insights companies need to create the future experiences for their customers.
- A look at how next-gen learning and development tools can help payers meet heightened patient expectations in the new year.
- An infographic that examines how the digital customer experience will evolve in the year to come.
The Dialogue e-newsletter is published 12 times a year and has been designed to inspire customer experience excellence. Each issue contains the best customer-centric thought leadership and in-depth research articles. Click here to subscribe.