- What We Do
- Our People
- Client Stories
Revolutionizing the Customer Experience with Speech Technology
TeleTech's e-Newsletter Explores How Speech Technology and Its Analytical Processes are Helping Companies Engage Their Customers on a Whole New Level
DENVER, Aug. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- With the emergence of new customer service channels, voice conversations and customer service calls seem like a thing of the past. However, despite the increasing popularity of these digital spaces, a recent Gartner study proves that 90 percent of all customer conversations still take place via phone.
The need for gathering and analyzing voice data remains, and as technology evolves, such tools have the power to revolutionize the ways companies engage their customers. These tools and technologies have added an entirely new dimension to the customer experience. Together, speech technology and the analytical processes that drive its evolution grant companies insight into the customer mindset.
This month, TeleTech's Dialogue e-newsletter takes a close look at how companies can optimize these capabilities in order to drive decisions and strengthen customer relationships.
The August issue includes:
- An exploration of the tools and technologies companies are using to drive real-time speech analytics
- A look at how a well designed IVR system can make this channel the go-to choice for customers
- A guide for using voice data to reintroduce the 'voice' into voice of the customer initiatives
- A Customer Strategist e-book that examines how evolving technologies and digital channels are enabling companies to deepen customer relationships
- A review of how listening to untapped customer sentiment can help drive customer satisfaction
- An infographic that illustrates how companies perceive speech technology and the specific tools they are using to address customer needs
The Dialogue e-newsletter is published 12 times a year and has been designed to inspire customer experience excellence. Each issue contains the best customer-centric thought leadership and in-depth research articles. Click here to subscribe.
TeleTech, founded in 1982, is a leading global provider of analytics-driven, technology-enabled customer experience business solutions. The Company offers an integrated platform that combines consulting, technology, care and growth services to simplify and personalize interactions that build deep engagement between people and brands. This holistic, multichannel approach improves customer satisfaction, increases customer loyalty and drives long-term profitability and growth. From strategic consulting to operational execution, TeleTech's over 40,000 employees speaking over 50 languages deliver results for Global 1000 clients in the automotive, communications and media, financial services, government, healthcare, technology, transportation and retail industries. Through the TeleTech Community Foundation, the Company leverages its innovative leadership to ensure that students in underserved communities around the globe have access to the tools and support they need to maximize their educational outcomes. For additional information, please visit teletech.com.