- What We Do
- Our People
- Client Stories
Rein in the Benefits of Cloud Technology
TeleTech's e-Newsletter Takes a Look at How Cloud Technology is Enhancing Customer Engagement
DENVER, Oct. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In today's multichannel world, organizations are striving to eliminate data silos and become more agile in responding to customer needs. Many are turning to cloud technology in an attempt to solve for these challenges and more effectively engage customers across their channel of choice.
By 2015, the public cloud services market is forecasted to exceed $180 billion – proving that business leaders are realizing the business benefits that the cloud has to offer.1 Yet despite this growth, research also confirms that companies are increasingly facing roadblocks when it comes to deploying their cloud computing initiatives.2
This month, TeleTech's Dialogue e-newsletter explores the benefits of cloud technology and offers best practices for successful implementation.
The October issue includes:
- A look at how companies are taking the time to align corporate culture, strategy and incentives before jumping into the cloud.
- A breakdown of the true financial, operational and qualitative differences between cloud and premise-based contact centers.
- An exploration of how leading companies are embracing cloud technologies to extend their reach and boost customer service.
- A discussion around how making the leap to the cloud is helping companies achieve all the benefits of mature contact center technologies.
- A detailed look at the advantages associated with cloud-based, on-premise and hybrid technology methods.
- An infographic that examines the extensive cloud computing landscape and portrays analysts' predictions for its future.
The Dialogue e-newsletter is published 12 times a year and has been designed to inspire customer experience excellence. Each issue contains the best customer-centric thought leadership and in-depth research articles. Click here to subscribe.
TeleTech, founded in 1982, is a leading global provider of analytics-driven, technology-enabled customer experience business solutions. The Company offers an integrated platform that combines consulting, technology, care and growth services to simplify and personalize interactions that build deep engagement between people and brands. This holistic, multichannel approach improves customer satisfaction, increases customer loyalty and drives long-term profitability and growth. From strategic consulting to operational execution, TeleTech's over 40,000 employees speaking over 50 languages deliver results for Global 1000 clients in the automotive, communications and media, financial services, government, healthcare, technology, transportation and retail industries. Through the TeleTech Community Foundation, the Company leverages its innovative leadership to ensure that students in underserved communities around the globe have access to the tools and support they need to maximize their educational outcomes. For additional information, please visit teletech.com.