- What We Do
- Our People
- Client Stories
Best Practices for Crafting a Unified Multichannel Experience
TeleTech's e-Newsletter Explores Tips for Engaging Customers across Multiple Devices and Channels
DENVER, Sept. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Consumers are using multiple channels—phone, internet, mobile, social media—to interact with the brands with which they do business. In response, companies have spent a great deal of time and effort trying to engage with customers across their channel of choice.
In today's increasingly digital world, the race to connect with customers across these different channels is being surpassed by an even greater challenge. Companies now need to focus on finding ways to connect these channels to provide a seamless, or multichannel experience. However, as customer preferences continue to evolve and different channels and devices grow in popularity, crafting a successful omnichannel experience can be overwhelming for many brands.
This month, TeleTech's Dialogue e-newsletter takes a close look at the strategies and technologies that companies can employ to help seamlessly engage customers across all devices and channels.
The September issue includes:
- An exploration of how companies are racing to provide a seamless experience across channels, with varying results.
- An overview of how customer experience professionals are integrating their service efforts and strategies across channels.
- A story about how a scalable, multichannel, cloud-based platform helped one of the biggest technology retailers gear up for Cyber Monday.
- A review of three ways marketers can create a truly omnichannel experience for customers.
- A look at the reasons why companies are treating social media as an extension of their multichannel services efforts.
- An infographic that examines the gap between consumers' expectations and where retailers say they are in providing an integrated service experience.
The Dialogue e-newsletter is published 12 times a year and has been designed to inspire customer experience excellence. Each issue contains the best customer-centric thought leadership and in-depth research articles. Click here to subscribe.
TeleTech, founded in 1982, is a leading global provider of analytics-driven, technology-enabled customer experience business solutions. The Company offers an integrated platform that combines consulting, technology, care and growth services to simplify and personalize interactions that build deep engagement between people and brands. This holistic, multichannel approach improves customer satisfaction, increases customer loyalty and drives long-term profitability and growth. From strategic consulting to operational execution, TeleTech's over 40,000 employees speaking over 50 languages deliver results for Global 1000 clients in the automotive, communications and media, financial services, government, healthcare, technology, transportation and retail industries. Through the TeleTech Community Foundation, the Company leverages its innovative leadership to ensure that students in underserved communities around the globe have access to the tools and support they need to maximize their educational outcomes. For additional information, please visit teletech.com.