Facilities, products, technology – they don’t deliver profits. Only customers do. Yet so many companies still focus their strategies on everything but their customers. For over 20 years, our consulting division, Peppers & Rogers Group, has been helping clients improve revenue growth by putting their customers in the center of their business strategy. Our portfolio of Customer Experience Strategy services is based on an understanding of the current and future value of each client’s customer base. Once the economics of improving the customer experience are defined, we help design a multichannel road map to maximize the potential of every customer interaction.
Our Customer Experience Strategy approach is based on Peppers & Rogers Group’s core philosophy: customer centricity is about treating different customers differently.
We use our proprietary IDIC framework to learn about customers and create the path forward toward achieving customer experience excellence.
- Identify customers as unique, addressable individuals
- Differentiate them by value, behavior and needs
- Interact to establish a mutually beneficial learning relationship
- Customize products, services and communications to meet customer needs
With the customer strategy defined, we support organizations as they move from a product focus to a customer focus by helping them align their operations through our OPIT framework.
- Organization: Structure the organization to put customer insight at the center
- Processes: Design the processes, value chain and channels to improve the customer experience
- Information: Capture, share and leverage the information efficiently and effectively throughout the enterprise
- Technology: Develop the technology roadmap and identify tools to implement the designed strategy
From customer acquisition, retention and loyalty design to journey mapping, digital strategy and KPI alignment, our Customer Experience Strategy solutions have been implemented by leading Fortune 500 companies around the world. We live and breathe the customer experience every day, and we bring that deep level of expertise to individual client projects and organizational transformations.
Featured Customer Experience Strategy Case Study
Building Customer Loyalty
We were honored when a large financial services and insurance provider invited us to partner with its leadership to design a five-year roadmap to achieve the customer experience of the future. Though already a leader in customer satisfaction and NPS, the company knew that in an increasingly competitive marketplace, it needed to innovate to stay ahead.