- What We Do
- Our People
- Client Stories
Brick-and-mortar contact centers aren’t a perfect fit for every business.
Major ramps, seasonality, and daily fluctuations demand added flexibility. Our remote associate model, TeleTech@Home, is designed to address these challenges, while surpassing your customers’ greatest service expectations.
Watch our video to learn:
- How TeleTech@Home can benefit your business
- Which factors differentiate our solutions from others
- What makes our remote associates stand out
Global Wellness Brand
A global wellness brand wanted to update its legacy contact center model so that it could better meet its members multichannel service expectations.
in call handle time
of the client's call volume covered within three months
Success Begins at Home
To compete today, you’ve got to be flexible. This holds true even in the contact center world. Large physical structures, while still prevalent, are ceding ground to more flexible home-based associate models.
In this eBook, learn how making the move to an at-home associate model can benefit your company.
- Research about who uses home-based associates and why
- The workforce management and productivity pay-offs of at-home
- How a flexible model impacts customer experience
Dynamic Retail Support is a Win,All Year Long
With a support model that exceeds year-round retail flexible service organization to quickly adapt to seasonal fluctuations for this Fortune 500 retailer.
in associate training time