- What We Do
- Our People
- Client Stories
The Strategic Side of Social Media
TeleTech's latest e-newsletter uncovers how companies can use social media to build engagement and strengthen customer relationships.
DENVER, May 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The social media universe is constantly expanding. And in an effort to build customer engagement and strengthen customer relationships, marketers are working hard to incorporate the latest and greatest trends into their social strategies.
However, despite their efforts, many marketers still aren't seeing strong results from their revamped social strategies. In fact, research shows that 25 percent of brand marketers are actively developing their social media strategies, but still find themselves struggling to execute these new tactics. So, what are they doing wrong?
In TeleTech's May issue of CExpress, we take a close look at the tools and tactics that marketers are using to successfully bring their social strategies to the next level. The issue includes:
- A look at how today's most socially savvy brands are using social to boost customer loyalty, advocacy, and retention
- A Customer Strategist eBook that explores how to harness social to deepen customer insight and build organizational value
- A look at how companies can leverage social media to dramatically enhance customer service
- A three step guide for crafting a social support strategy that connects with customers
- An examination of three social strategies that can help businesses propel their customer experience to the next level
- An infographic that demonstrates the expanding size of the social universe
The CExpress newsletter is published 12 times a year and is designed to inspire customer experience excellence. Each issue contains the best customer-centric thought leadership and in-depth research articles. Sign up to have the publication delivered right to your inbox.
TeleTech, founded in 1982, is a leading global provider of analytics-driven, technology-enabled services that puts customer engagement at the core of business success. The Company offers an integrated platform that combines analytics, strategy, process, systems integration, technology and operations to simplify the delivery of the customer experience for Global 1000 clients and their customers. This holistic multichannel approach improves customer satisfaction, increases customer loyalty and drives long-term profitability and growth. From strategic consulting to operational execution, TeleTech's over 40,000 employees speaking over 50 languages deliver results for clients in the automotive, communications and media, financial services, government, healthcare, technology, transportation and retail industries. Through the TeleTech Community Foundation, the Company leverages its innovative leadership to ensure that students in underserved communities around the globe have access to the tools and support they need to maximize their educational outcomes. For additional information, please visit teletech.com.
 Source: Balihoo