- What We Do
- Our People
- Client Stories
Transforming the CX in 2016: Six Technology Innovations to Drive Customer Experience Excellence
Discover Tips for Deepening Customer Engagement and Winning the Hearts of Customers This Year
As these changes continue to make it more difficult for companies to differentiate themselves through products and services, it isn't surprising that research has shown that nearly 89 percent of business executives believe that customer experience will be their primary basis for competition this year.1 But with so many new tools and technologies out there – from smarter algorithms and virtual reality videos to advancements in voice recognition and ad blockers – it can be hard to determine which ones are truly worth the time and investment.
The January issue includes:
- A close look at six technologies that will transform the customer experience in 2016.
- An overview of 10 deadly customer service sins to avoid this year.
- Tips on how to create a customer-centric company culture.
- A review of three trends that can help companies exceed customer expectations.
- A story about how a leading telecom company more than doubled its conversion rates.
- A sneak peek at some of the innovations that are expected to disrupt customer expectations.
The Dialogue eNewsletter is published 12 times a year and has been designed to inspire customer experience excellence. Each issue contains the best customer-centric thought leadership and in-depth research articles. Click here to subscribe.