- What We Do
- Our People
- Client Stories
Tips for Becoming a Digital Idol in the New Year
TeleTech's e-Newsletter Explores the Strategies and Technologies that are Enabling Retailers to Support Customers' Rising Digital Expectations.
DENVER, Jan. 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Customers' digital expectations are on the rise. In the retail industry, customers are increasingly relying on digital channels to interact with brands, evaluate products and make final purchase decisions. Research proves that as much as 84 percent of retail store visitors use digital devices before or during a shopping trip.
To support this digital movement and remain a step ahead of the competition, top retailers are on the hunt for innovative ways to improve their digital strategies. This will require retailers to tune in to the latest trends and technologies in order to develop strategies that will advance the overall retail customer experience.
This month, TeleTech's Dialogue e-newsletter takes a close look at how retailers can advance their digital strategies in the new year to keep customers satisfied and spending.
The January issue includes:
- Advice from digital leaders on how to jump-start digital retail strategies in the new year.
- An essay from the new e-book, The Technology of Us, which discusses what artisanal brands can teach us about using technology to humanize customer interactions.
- A look at how cloud contact center technology can help retailers connect the dots between channels to optimize the customer experience and strengthen business results.
- A webinar replay that focuses on how marketers can make the most of the digital transformation and tackle ever-present ROI pressure.
- Insight into how a leading jewelry retailer is planning on improving its digital customer experience into the future.
- An infographic that examines the latest trends in digital retailing and reveals the changes retailers and customers can expect to see in the year to come.
The Dialogue e-newsletter is published 12 times a year and has been designed to inspire customer experience excellence. Each issue contains the best customer-centric thought leadership and in-depth research articles. Click here to subscribe.
ABOUT TELETECH TeleTech, founded in 1982, is a leading global provider of analytics-driven, technology-enabled customer experience solutions. The Company offers an integrated platform that combines consulting, technology, care and growth services to simplify and personalize interactions that build deep engagement between people and brands. This holistic, multichannel approach improves customer satisfaction, increases customer loyalty and drives long-term profitability and growth. From strategic consulting to operational execution, TeleTech's 42,000 employees speaking over 50 languages in over 80 countries deliver results for Global 1000 clients in the automotive, communications and media, financial services, government, healthcare, technology, transportation and retail industries. Through the TeleTech Community Foundation, the Company leverages its innovative leadership to ensure that students in underserved communities around the globe have access to the tools and support they need to maximize their educational outcomes. For additional information, please visit teletech.com.
 PR Newswire