- What We Do
- Our People
- Client Stories
Innovation Days are value-add knowledge sessions where we provide Conference-Level access to state- of-the-market innovations relevant to each client and its industry. Our industry leaders, along with external analysts and innovators, will conduct a session periodically. Together with account leadership, a specific set of topics are determined that are most relevant to the strategies and future vision of the client.
SELECT A TOPIC
Enterprise breakthrough strategies for customer lifecycle optimization
State of CX and emerging capabilities delivering innovative topline and bottom line growth
The myths and significant opportunities of AI & Bots via effective data, knowledge management and learning strategies
Platform prioritizations for shift to Omni and securing data across partnerships in a data-driven experience world
Automation and machine learning across the service spectrum
Reducing associate churn via cognitive learning, supervisor insights and gamification that sticks
Yes! I am interested in scheduling an Innovation Day
MEET OUR EXPERTS
Kyle is a former telecom CMO, Madison Avenue strategist and senior executive at the world’s leading digital agency (SapientRazorfish). He is an expert on the state of Customer Experience throughout the customer lifecycle.
Kyle’s talks focus on:
- TCO and ROI planning in a dynamic digital world
- Channel Shift market trends and strategies
As TeleTech’s Chief Information and Innovation Officer, Tony Tsai is responsible for design and delivery of all technology, information systems and shared technology services at TeleTech. Prior to joining TeleTech, Tony led innovation at UST Global, where he was responsible for innovation strategy and implementation of a global portfolio of over 80 innovation efforts across several industries and clients.
Tony speaks to:
- The state of technology maturity
- Platform strategies across the enterprise for CX and service
- Enabling the organization for channel shift, automation, digital, and more.
Robert is a thought leader and visionary in the Customer Experience strategy space. Robert is instrumental in creating the global consulting strategies TeleTech envisions and implements for clients. As an executive sponsor to many of our largest clients, he is essential to strategic planning, prioritization of automation, analytics, customer experience strategy and more.
Robert addresses the topics above, with emphasis on:
- Omnichannel journey mapping and orchestration
- Associate innovation for retention, improved performance and growth
- Channel migration strategic planning
- TCO & ROI calculations
Katherine is a partner in TeleTech's consulting group. She is responsible for leading client engagements, delivering growth, and advancing thought leadership. Her deep experience in digital strategy, artificial intelligence, digital and direct marketing are paralleled to none.
Katherine’s talks focus on:
- Business architecture
- Digital transformation
- Contact center optimization
- Customer experience strategy
- Operational excellence
Henry has been awarded 9 patents in omnichannel communications and social based customer care. He has 35 years of product and solution engineering experience for a variety of industries, including: electronic consumer goods, automotive, and transportation. His recent focus is on Artificial Intelligence, bot architectures and omnichannel technologies.
Henry offers a thoughtful perspective on:
- How to leverage today’s technology innovations to build smart solutions for healthcare and customer care.
Lamont brings infectious enthusiasm and insight along with extensive experience to Learning Innovation. His efforts have reduced training costs, improved speed to proficiency, increased employee engagement and customer satisfaction.
Lamont speaks to:
- Changing learning approaches
- Knowledge management
- Omnichannel learning for millennials
Jeff is a nationally recognized speaker on Customer Experience, an adjunct professor at Oregon State, as well as, the former head of Microsoft’s client CMO relationships. He specializes in providing clients with insights on the state of the market and administering client feedback into the global Microsoft organization.
Jeff speaks to:
- The specifics of CX strategies and trends
- How to effectively manage brand, demand, touchpoints, interactions, sales, ramp, service and affinity.
- Areas of focus include: Automation including AI, Chat Bots, Machine Learning, cognitive and analytics strategies for growth.
Barbara has over 35 years’ experience in sales and marketing strategy for companies like GTE, Fujitsu, TSYS and TeleTech. In leadership roles at each company, Barbara has helped clients develop strategies and tactics to drive results and increase revenue. She has experience across financial services, communications, automotive and new economy clients.
Barbara speaks to:
- Account Based Marketing
- The latest predictive analytic platforms
- The integration of digital marketing and sales operations to improve optimization and ROI
Ramesh has over 17 years of experience enabling Customer Relationship Management Initiatives and he is dedicated to help clients grow.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Enterprise Architecture
- Product Modeling and Dynamic Pricing
- Contact Center Optimization
- Customer Segmentation
- Sales Force Automation
- Channel Optimization
- Business Process Transformation
Larry is a results-oriented leader of our Strategy & Operations practice. He has over 25 years of experience leading business transformation and customer experience initiatives across functions. He has worked with both Fortune 500 and small- to medium-sized businesses across the healthcare, retail, manufacturing, financial services and energy industries.
- Business strategy
- Service delivery architecture
- Global business services
- Digital enablement
- Operations excellence
- Contact center optimization
- Culture change
- Merger integration
Jeniffer WalshSenior Advisor, Product Marketing
Jeniffer has proven results in driving enterprise-wide strategic improvement initiatives for clients. She is a certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and previously served as Senior Advisor for Process Improvement at TeleTech. Prior to TeleTech, Jeniffer spent 12 years providing operational optimization consulting to companies in the Telecommunications, Intelligence Modeling, Insurance and Financial Services Industries.
- New product design efforts for growth
- Contact center optimization
- CX strategy
- Directing projects resulting in measurable business results and cost savings across various disciplines.
Don has worked as a senior executive with several prominent firms in the information-based marketing field since the mid 1980s (e.g., Epsilon, Customer Development Corp, Veridium, Wheelhouse). He has helped clients across various verticals including: Capital One, General Motors, Fidelity Investments, CVS and Cable One.
Don speaks to:
- Analytics and consulting
- Data-driven marketing
- Customer acquisition and development
- Marketing performance assessment, forecasting and scenario simulation
- Fact-based decision making