Consumers expect the same high-quality experiences from governmentas they do from business. Give the people what they want.
The private sector's commitment to building engaging relationships with consumers is having a permanent impact on the way citizens view their government. Reduced budgets, greater transparency and an increased demand for services means the public sector needs to be proactive and innovative to meet the expectations of their constituents.
Our team has experience building engaging customer relationships for some of the most successful companies in the world’s most competitive industries. To help the public sector meet the changing needs of its constituents, we have translated best practices from the business world into a suite of citizen-centric services that balance frictionless experiences with efficiency. Whether you work for a federal, state or local entity, our government experts will work with you to design and deliver secure solutions that will lead to higher citizen satisfaction.
Government Case Studies
Our Government Solutions
150 Year-Old Utility Meets Modern Communication
Our client, a major American energy company, was connected by old communications systems headquartered in one facility. We designed a new decentralized communications infrastructure.
- Modern, decentralized solution protects against total communications failure
- Seamless collaboration - even at remote sites
- Increased stability and reliability, all with the latest in voice - computer integration
From Zero to Hero with Self-Help Solution
Our client had an outdated and overtaxed phone system that was causing them to be unable to meet service legal requirements. We helped implement a new IVR that drove efficiency.
- Issue resolution increased from 5% to 45%
- Main menu decreased from 76 seconds to 26 seconds
- Recognition for superior customer service, one year after being ranked at the bottom
Three Months. One Shiny New CRM. Zero Data Loss.
A large U.S. government agency was frustrated with the limitations of its outdated CRM. In just 90 days, we helped our client implement a superior, modern CRM solution.
- Modern, fully integrated CRM solution in 90 days
- Crisis response decreased from 2-4 weeks to 48 hours
- Robust reporting, richer data, and reduced costs