- What We Do
- Our People
- Client Stories
TeleTech Recognized as Wellness Company of the Year Finalist by Asia CEO Awards
Company Recognized for Developing Programs Supporting Employee Health and Wellness
Manila, November 14, 2017 – TeleTech Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC), a leading global provider of customer experience, engagement, growth and trust and safety solutions delivered through its proprietary end-to-end HumanifyTM Customer Engagement as a Service offering, was recently named a Wellness Company of the Year finalist by the Asia CEO Awards.
Asia CEO Awards is the largest business awards event in the Philippines and one of the largest events of its kind in the Asia Pacific region. Its purpose is to promote the ASEAN region as a premier business destination and is considered a must-attend occasion for business leaders active in the region. The Wellness Company of the Year award recognizes Philippines-based organizations that achieve important success at workplace health promotion activities or organization policy designed to support healthy behavior in the workplace and to improve health outcomes of employees.
“TeleTech is honored to be one of six finalists for Wellness Company of the Year, and appreciates this recognition out of the more than 80 nominations received for the category,” said Arthur Nowak, Senior Vice President, Asia Pacific Operations, TeleTech. “The company is committed to achieving a healthy environment by investing in the holistic wellbeing of our employees by providing the resources and education to make sustainable positive lifestyle choices. The mission of our health and wellness programs, and the driver behind each of our employee outreach activities, is to improve the health, engagement and productivity of our workforce to deliver optimal financial results and improved shareholder value.”
Rebecca Bustamante, President of Asia CEO Awards, says, "TeleTech has been an innovative leader in its industry since coming to Philippines. Its focus on the health, wealth and happiness of its employees is legendary." TeleTech has developed a variety of both global and region-specific health and wellness programs that address proactive education and health management, including:
- Clinics are available at all sites and manned by doctors and nurses where they are enabled to provide free emergency medicines and an expanded level of care from the statutory requirements,
- Pharmacy kiosks with discounted medicines are available for employees and dependents
- Health cards under Philcare for employees and dependents, with benefits also extended to domestic same-sex partners
- Sound health movement with free medical tests and follow-up treatments for conditions such as hypertension, high blood sugar, acidity, etc.
- HIV education session and free voluntary counseling and testing onsite, and endorsement to HIV facility for follow-up treatment for those found positive (all results and treatments are completely confidential)
- Smoking Cessation Program, a voluntary wellness program that supports employees through their journey to quit smoking by providing online tools and resources, a social forum to connect with fellow employees and an onsite team of coworkers all focused on kicking the habit
- Free, confidential behavioral health counseling about parenting, relationships, work stress, sleep management and more for employees and their families
- On-going mind, body, and finance classes designed for developing prolonged and holistic wellness habits
Richard Mills, Chairman of Asia CEO Awards, said, "TeleTech is one of the nation's most important employer organizations. By employing and developing the careers of so many Filipinos, it has a significant impact on the Philippine economy."
To learn more about TeleTech operations and employee wellness programs in the Asia Pacific region, visit www.teletech.com/asiapacific/philippines .
TeleTech (NASDAQ: TTEC) is a leading global provider of customer experience, engagement, growth and trust and safety solutions delivered through its proprietary end-to-end Humanify™ Customer Engagement as a Service offering. Founded in 1982, the Company helps its clients acquire, retain, and grow profitable customer relationships. Using customer-centric strategy, technology, processes and operations, TeleTech partners with business leadership across marketing, sales and customer care to design and deliver a simple, more human customer experience across every interaction channel. TeleTech's 49,500 employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other. To learn more about how TeleTech is bringing humanity to the customer experience, visit TeleTech.com.